WNNS is open Monday-Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm from early September through the end of June. Children attend school for half days, full days, or a half-full combination.
The Admissions Process at WNNS:
- Applications are accepted one year before the date of admission, beginning on the day after Labor Day. Applications shall be considered in the order in which they are received. You may either electronically submit your application form (below), or visit the WNNS office for a hard copy.
- Please note that a $50 application fee is due for new families upon submission of an application. This fee may be paid electronically after your application form submission, or via cash/check.
- After submitting an application the school will contact you to schedule a time for you to take a tour.
- We give preference to returning WNNS children and their siblings, with these families committing to us in mid-January. We then determine how many slots we have left for new families.
- Letters of enrollment are sent out beginning in January. However, this process may take a couple of months:
- Applicants who are not offered a spot may request to be put on a 'Wait List' for admission to the school.
- Families who are offered a spot in the school have a week and a half after receiving an offer of admission to accept or decline.
- A non-refundable tuition deposit of $2000 is due upon enrollment and is applied toward the year’s tuition.
WNNS offers existing families a 4 week-long Summer Camp program during the month of July. If you are interested, please inquire in the office starting in April!
Please Note: 2-year olds who are enrolled in the school for the following school year are not eligible to apply for Summer Camp.